Fraser's Hill is located 1,524 meters above sea-level in Mountain of Pahang. This tourist attraction is built on over 7 hills. As a rustic solitude of English countryside, the resort is named after an English adventurer, Louis James Fraser in 1910. Bishop Ferguson Paris of Singapore combed the Mountains of Pahang in search of Fraser who apparently disappeared during the first decade of the century. He discovered a perfect mountain retreat, one that has become one of Malaysia's foremost Hill Resort.
What You Can Expect:
This trip starts by pick you up at your hotel lobby in Kuala Lumpur city area at 5:00 Am (for bird watching) or 8:00 Am (No Bird watching). We will head to the first stop Sungai Selangor Water Dam (Photo Stop). We will then move for Jungle Tracking (Visit Stop). Then we will move to Tudor Cottage Houses (Photo Stop). We will then move on to Clock Tower (Visit Stop), Alain Water Boat ride (Visit Stop)
, Bird's Watching at Fraser hill (Optional Visit pick up 5:00 Am). You will be transported back to your hotel safely with an excellent experience with your family.
Note: We need minimum 2 persons to execute this Tour
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
Adult 2 Pax: $138 or Rm 500 (Per person)
Package Services Include:
- Return Transportation by AC Private Van
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All Taxes & Service charges
- Experience Guide
Package Services Exclude:
- Food & Soft Drinks
- Items of personal nature and items not mentioned above
- Any other things not mentioned in the tour program.
Pick up time: 08:00 Am or 5:00 Am (If Bird Watching)
Tour Duration: 8 hrs ( Approximately)
Payment: We accept Payment on arrival by Cash/Credit & Debit card(2.5% surcharge For card payment). But, for booking email us / use booking form.
Note: Wear comfortable walking shoes.
FOR BOOKING THIS TOUR:
What's App: +601125697389